Date PostedApril 24, 2023
Expiration dateMay 24, 2023
Ogilvy has been growing brands and businesses since 1948. We continue that rich legacy through borderless creativity—operating, innovating, and creating at the intersection of talent and capabilities. Our experts in Public Relations, Growth & Innovation, Advertising, Health, and Experience work fluidly across 128 offices in 88 countries. Ogilvy is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WWPGY). For more information, visit http://www.ogilvy.com/.
- Conduct discovery research to create requirement on both user and business side
- Able to understand user’s pain and need through the journey and create persona, user scenario, wireframe, task flow, site map and interactive screen flow.
- Conduct UX workshop.
- Conduct user test both on qualitative and quantitative.
- Apply the UX principle or psychology to the design solution.
- Work closely with project members; PO, CX, Copywriter, UI and Developer to deliver the best user experience.
- Comprehend an end-to-end UX process
- Able to understand business goal and brand strategy and align with user requirement
- Able to form UX strategy for pitching and working project
- Well versed in UX principle
- Apply the observation on google analytics to define the problem and improve user experience.
- Sharp in logical thinking and analytical skill
- Strong presentation and communication skill
- Comfortable in English communication.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates.
**Thai Native Speaker Only
**Only shortlisted candidates will be notified**
Please share your updated CV to