Date PostedMarch 17, 2023
Expiration dateApril 15, 2023
At Argyll Scott, we have a clear and bold vision to change the way the world thinks about recruitment. We want to dispel the stereotypes and myths long associated with recruitment and show people we do things differently. Part of Hydrogen Group, we’re a team of sector and functional specialists operating an “inch wide, mile deep” model across an international network of six offices.
Successful candidates must have
- 3 years+ in UX/UI designer
- Proven experience in creating and implementing UI and UX design for mobile application
- Analyze client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wire framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Illustrate design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Able to identify the concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences, design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders
- Plan and develop new visual designs for computers, smartphones, and digital products, including proceed layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Conduct user tests of developed applications to evaluate user experience and testing UI elements test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with cross functional team members and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in in relevant field
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design
- Experienced in responsive design, mobile/tablet UI UX.
- Able to identify User research and User Flows including but not limited to: content diagrams, content maps, wire frame diagrams, comprehensive diagrams and static prototypes.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Passionate about understanding (and keeping the team and clients in formed about) current and emerging UX/UI trends.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Thai with excellent communication skills
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms
Desired Skills and Experience