Date PostedOctober 19, 2023
Expiration dateNovember 18, 2023
Central Retail Corporation Public Company Limited (“the Company” or “Central Retail”) is the leading multi-format and multi-category retailing platform in Thailand. Central Retail is also growing internationally, securing leadership status in Italy, and becoming one of the leaders in Vietnam.
The ideal candidate must be a skilled webmaster, with both a commercial and customer centric mindset, to maintain and optimize web and app functionality that delivers the most user-friendly and up-to-date experience. They will also need to build and manage close relationships with internal and external stakeholders, for the overall success of Supersports Online.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement planned activities on time.
- Update and maintain content on websites and applications.
- Ensure the functionality and efficiency of Supersports Online to drive conversion to sales.
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images.
- Track, monitor and analyze site performance to optimize user experience and improve conversion metrics.
- Encourage and facilitate a consistent, creative, and unified web/app experience.
- Keep up to date on best practices and emerging developments in web and app design, development, and technology.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Tracking performances of the UI/UX
- Research the UI/UX of competitors and giving the reports MoM
- Design new UI/UX for supersports.com.vn and related websites belongs Supersports Online.
- Coordinate with other departments to deploy new feature for Supersports Online
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in UI/UX, system/front-end design or related fields.
- Visual design skills, including use of a diverse set of software (e.g., Adobe suite, Sketch, Figma, etc.)
- Expertise in PTS, AI, Figma (must have)
- Great communication/Good interpersonal skills to explain your design ideas and working with multiple vendors.
- Experience working with Shopify, Liquid language.
- Can research and track performances of the UI/UX.
- Well understanding of basic ecommerce metrics and ecommerce tools like GA, GTM, search console. A data-driven mindset with outstanding organizational skills.
- Proactive with a passion to drive and find new solutions.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to work under pressure.
- A data-driven mindset with outstanding organizational skills.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English and Thai (both verbally and written).