Date PostedApril 3, 2023
Expiration dateMay 3, 2023
Founded in the UK in 1975. Starting with the expansion into Singapore in 1987, we expanded our business to Japan in 1988 and Malaysia in 1994, and are now operating across 27 offices in 12 countries. JAC Recruitment International Ltd., has a presence in the U.S., the United Kingdom, Germany and eight Asian countries (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, China / Hong Kong SAR, South Korea, Vietnam, India).
Originally established 30 years ago, in London, we have become a truly International Recruitment Consultancy with a focus on the markets across Asia, however we have still maintained important local foundations in each of our operations.
A thorough understanding of our clients’ needs and a deep-rooted understanding of culture, lifestyle and business practices in each country allows us to source the highest caliber professionals from all over the world for our clients, and also enables us to find international appointments for candidates with the aspirations, skills and language ability to work overseas in today’s global marketplace.
As a major recruitment agency, we make the most of our size and track record, our network and our corporate culture to deliver recruitment solutions to our clients.
- Responsible for understanding project brief
- Strong applied skills for design tools related to creating mobile and web application interfaces
- Work with stakeholders to identify requirements
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes and specifications
- Illustrate design ideas and translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes leading
- You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects.
- Proven 3 – 5 years of experience as a UX /UI Designer, UI Designer, UX Designer, or a similar role.
- Good knowledge of design fundamentals and workflow
- Knowledge of the financial industry is a plus
- Strong analytical and planning skills
If you think this opportunity matches your qualification, please click apply.