Date PostedFebruary 26, 2023
Expiration dateMarch 27, 2023
KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (KBank) conducts commercial banking business, securities business, and other related businesses. With more than 70 years of business operations in Thailand, KBank expanded our coverage to foreign countries in 1975, now having service networks in nine nations. KBank is among Thailand’s largest banks and focuses on achieving the status of “Main Bank” of all customer segments. Our satisfactory performances have been supported by cautious risk management and transparent corporate governance with aspiration towards sustainable business advancement.
Our financial network provides service solutions in response to all financial requirements of customers, with respect to banking, fund management, economic and financial analyses, securities brokerage and financial advisory, auto financing and leasing services, as well as financial technology and infrastructure
- Lead & advocate for user-centered design solutions that meet measurable business goals for our growing products, ecosystem, and market segments.
- Work closely with various teams to develop user-centered design strategies for modern user experiences using the latest technologies.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand and products with various teams.
- Drive the design cycle, lead workshops, and ensure all requirements for projects are met.
- Create process flows, diagrams, wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, visual design mockups, and high-fidelity prototypes, as needed, to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors and business goals.
- Lead the designs of animations, UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets, AI-driven components for our digital assets.
- Comprehensive testing of UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborate with the sales, marketing, and technology teams, alongside other internal and external teams to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Confidently communicate design decisions to executive stakeholders and synthesize the feedback.
- Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhere to style, brand, and corporate identity standards on typography, graphic design, and animations.
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in any field is welcomed
- At least 4 years working experience in UX/UI design, or a related area
- A sensitivity to both the functional and the emotional aspects of design
- A curious and open-mind: you see both the big picture as well the small details, and you enjoy connecting the dots and finding relationships within complexities
- An ability to understand the intrinsic “why” behind each given task
- Big plus if you have experience integrating quantitative processes into your overall qualitative research
- Good command in English
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com