Date PostedFebruary 9, 2023
Expiration dateMarch 11, 2023
Pi Securities Public Company Limited
Pi Securities is the company behind the Pi Financial personal trading and investments App in Thailand.
Our vision is to empower retail traders and investors to achieve more in the financial markets.
We are looking for someone who is: ·
- A self-motivated, positive, innovative thinker who possesses excellent creativity and communication skills and is a little bit of a perfectionist.
- Passionate about crafting the highest standards of user experience, with an eye for the small details that give the best digital platforms their unique personalities.
- Experience in UXUI design for at least one B2C e-commerce mobile App, with ideally some prior involvement in the financial vertical. (Consumer banking, digital wallets, crypto all looked upon favorably)
- From a strong academic background with bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts, Computer Art or similar.
- Highly skilled in Figma, with ideally also some background in Adobe Creative and reading requirements in Jira.
- Able to communicate and create prototypes in both Thai language and English language.
In this role, you’ll be expected to:
- Work closely with POs to plan, design and prototype UXUI features and end-to-end flows, primarily using Figma.
- Be the owner of your UXUI ideas, seeing them through from vision, to prototype, to final polish and documentation.
- Help the leadership set the right high-level objectives by researching UXUI advances by competitors and in other e-commerce verticals.
- Build a basic understanding of the trading and investment business (Thai stocks, foreign stocks, crypto, mutual funds) and its unique requirements.
- Help define guidelines and principles to ensure consistency of UXUI across multiple modules and features.
- Work with POs to come up with ways to gather and incorporate real-world user data and feedback.
- Be the champion of the user and speak up for the user whenever the team is making product design decisions.
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com