Date PostedJuly 20, 2023
Expiration dateAugust 10, 2023
Minor International Public Company (MINT) is one of the largest hospitality and leisure companies in Asia Pacific Region. With over 535 hotels and resorts, 2,200 restaurants and 400 retails trading outlets, MINT meets the growing needs of consumers in 62 markets from Africa to Australia including South America and Europe.
Job Overview: We are looking for a highly skilled UX/CX Lead to join our team. As a UX/CX Lead, you will be responsible for leading the UX and CX strategy and execution across our digital products and platforms. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that our products and services meet our customer’s needs and expectations. You will play a critical role in delivering exceptional experiences to our users, driving engagement and business growth.
- Develop and lead the UX/CX strategy for our digital products and platforms
- Conduct user research, and gather insights and feedback to inform product and design decisions
- Create and maintain user personas, user journeys, wireframes, and prototypes
- Lead the design and development of user-centered design solutions that align with business objectives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, data, and marketing, to ensure a seamless and cohesive user experience across all touchpoints
- Conduct usability testing and analyze user behavior to continuously improve the user experience
- Stay up-to-date with the latest UX/CX trends, tools, and technologies, and share knowledge and best practices with the team
- Manage and mentor UX/CX designers to ensure the quality of work meets the expected standards
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or related field
- 5+ years of experience in UX/CX design, with a proven track record of delivering successful digital products and platforms
- Experience in leading UX/CX design projects from research to implementation
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design principles and best practices
- Proficient in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, etc.
- Experience in conducting user research, usability testing, and data analysis to inform design decisions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to mentor and guide team members to achieve their goals