Date PostedDecember 15, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 14, 2023
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda. foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favorite way to order food online. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food. However, this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people making it happen!
Post Production Department (PRD)
foodpanda Post Production Department (PRD) is a full-process post production team composed of the creative editorial, and audio division. The Creative Editorial division works across all post production divisions. The PRD teams have a sense of pride in the work being produced, a shared sense of purpose as a group and are known for delivering outstanding quality creative work. The ideal candidate is highly creative, strong technically, and has a proven record of delivering on large scale productions.
Our video editors have technical expertise across post production; offline through online as well as extensive experience in versioning and localizing adaptation. The video editor maintains a balanced and structured environment in the editing room.
- You have experience at an offline editorial house, in-house advertising agency, or in-house commercial production company.
- Collaborate and partner closely with the editor from conceptualization through to final master delivery.
- Have a deep knowledge and experience both technically in the following fields: broadcast, web and event deliverables. Have interest in new developments and innovation in video content.
- You have deep experience with the following: setting up the project to editor’s specs, handling media, pulling selects, exports, codecs, mix prep, color prep, conform prep, VFX prep, syncing footage, working with multiple source formats, cleaning up timelines.
- You have worked with supervised sessions with clients: taking notes, scratch records, postings.
- You understand the post production pipeline: offline, online & conform, audio mixing, mastering, and adaptation.
- You have an understanding of devices, frame rates, aspect ratio, compression schemes, file formats and cameras.
- Have deep understanding of producing video and audio for various devices e.g. mobile, tablet, OOH, cinematic, etc., Along with various video platforms and best practice formats (i.e. TVC, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Expert in Premiere Pro, AfterEffects, Photoshop, Adobe Audition. Experience in Final Cut Pro, DaVinci Resolve, Avid Media Composer is a plus.
- You have extraordinary interpersonal skills.
- You have energy, drive, passion and enthusiasm to do and be the very best.
- You are hardworking and have a steadfast appetite to learn and you take the initiative to do so.
- You are able to work unpredictable hours.
- You are organized, have excellent attention to details and are a committed teammate.
What We Offer
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing, international company
- Being part of a newly created regional team for Asia
- A vibrant and international team
- Regular company and team events