Date PostedSeptember 1, 2023
Expiration dateNovember 28, 2023
Universal Admedia is a community, a confederation of creatives, trend-watchers, entrepreneurially-inclined design-heads, and professional culture influencers. We are individuals who choose to collaborate under the umbrella of a visionary purpose, each of us adding our own unique gifts and highlights into a collective repertoire of advertising, marketing and branding experience. We are an eclectic and diverse fold committed to achievement in formats ranging from art, music, culture and more.
Founded in 2007 and based globally, Universal Admedia exists in a decisively disseminated framework, reaching from Medellín to Bangkok to New York City to Honolulu. We are, in the most literal terms, a virtual global creative agency, and one of the first of its kind servicing entrepreneurs, c suite executives, founders, authors.
Are you a creative and skilled Video Editor with a passion for storytelling and a keen eye for detail? We are seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Video Editor.
More information about the company: https://www.universaladmedia.agency
Requirement and Skills:
- Hybrid work (Remote & Office)
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience
- Have a passion for storytelling and a creative mindset that can contribute innovative ideas to enhance video content
- Edit raw video footage into polished and engaging content, following established brand guidelines and creative direction
- Good understanding of social media content and stay up-to-date with industry trends and video editing techniques
- Collaborate closely with the Creative team, Social Manager and Directors to understand project objectives and requirements
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Proficient in using video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or other industry-standard editing tools
- Familiarity with color correction and audio mixing
- Having knowledge in motion graphics is a plus!
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Maintain project timelines and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible + Great attitude
- Fluent in Thai and English
Contact info: email@example.com