Date PostedNovember 29, 2022
Expiration dateDecember 28, 2022
The airasia Super App is a one-stop travel, e-commerce and fintech platform offering consumers over 15 lines of products and services via the super app as well as airasia.com website. Powered by data and technology, the airasia super app leverages its digital ecosystem of 51 million users and 40 million downloads to generate personalised and seamless consumer experience in the digital new era. Users can also engage in real-time conversations, join like-minded communities, play games and much more. From travel needs to everyday lifestyle essentials, there is always something for everyone on the airasia Super App. Download the airasia Super App via the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
The ideal candidate should have experience in research, reporting, shooting and producing visually sophisticated video/films. Strong narrative storytelling skills as well as technical proficiency with cameras and lighting is required. You will also be in charge of title and post-production work, as well as multimedia campaigns, promotion products, infographics, illustrations and related computer artwork for use in a variety of materials across the AirAsia group.
- Works closely with Art Directors to design approaches to cinematic storytelling.
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing.
- Works closely with Creative Services Executive and Art Directors to ensure the timely delivery of shots to other aspects of the pipeline and to prepare, vet budgets and schedules.
- Provide on-set direction to talent and crew whenever required.
- Sets up equipment in field locations.
- Operates a variety of audio visual devices such as digital recorders, lighting equipment, cameras, wireless microphones, and others; repairs and maintains equipment.
- Scout locations, run casting calls, pull permits if required.
- Meet with requesters to establish the desired feel and look for the video to be created.
- Breaks down scripts to plan the technical execution of shots.
- Create an initial proposed storyboard draft of the video to present to requesters and receive approval before beginning to shoot.
- Shoot and edit video while working together with motion graphic designer to achieve final video deliverable according to project brief.
- Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos according to the project’s specifications
- Able to work on multiple projects concurrently.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge and experience in filmmaking, videography or cinematography.
- Experience editing various video projects and inserting motion graphics, sound effects, color grading, music and transitions.
- Proficient in creating concept boards and other visual representations of planned edits for video projects.
- Detail oriented with good color sense.
- Excellent follow-up skills; must be responsible and capable of working both independently and with a team and other creative professionals to supply requesters with top-notch finalized products.
- Excellent proficiency with Adobe Premiere, After Effect or DaVinci Resolve video editing software.
- Proficiency in English communication, knowledge in other languages would be a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in a production house or creative agency.
- Portfolio/showreel is required.
We are all different – one talent to another – that is how we rely on our differences. At AirAsia, you will be treated fairly and given all chances to be your best.We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Search Firm Representatives – AirAsia does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place.
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com