Date PostedOctober 21, 2023
Expiration dateNovember 21, 2023
CHARLES & KEITH GROUP
CHARLES & KEITH Group is headquartered in Singapore and has more than 700 stores and 4000 employees worldwide. Founded by siblings, Charles and Keith Wong, the Group manages the development of two premium fashion brands – CHARLES & KEITH and PEDRO.
Through its modern and edge-cutting designs across footwear, bags and accessories categories, the Group aims to empower people to express themselves freely through fashion.
Driven by a culture of creativity and innovation, the Group strives to continually elevate the image of their brands, pushing the boundaries between traditional retail and the digital world by exploring new activities and unique experiences to bring to its ever-evolving community.
- Edit footage using Adobe Premiere Pro CC or Apple Final Cut Pro X
- Prepare footage for editing, including transcoding into appropriate formats, multi-cam setups, and sound sync
- Addition of sound effects, music, recording of voice overs, sound mixing and basic motion animation
- Project manage video post-production, ensuring quality of deliverables by stipulated deadline and proper project archival according to the procedures
- Ensure video quality is consistent with the required branding guidelines and strategic direction
- Minimum diploma/degree in Video Production, Mass Communications, Multimedia or equivalent
- Possess relevant experience in video editing
- Creative and artistic skills
- Able to visualize directorial concepts
- Able to work according to a strict time schedule
- Hands-on experience with editing software like Adobe Premiere CC or After Effects
*We thank you for your application, and regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Please allow us up to 3-4 weeks to process your application. All resumes will be kept strictly confidential.