Date PostedNovember 29, 2022
Expiration dateDecember 29, 2022
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia
DKSH’s purpose is to enrich people’s lives by providing access to goods, services, and insights. United by our vision to be the trusted partner, we help companies grow in Asia and beyond across our Business Units Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials, and Technology.
Why It’s Great to Work at DKSH
Join a purpose-driven company and help enrich people’s lives every day. We provide reliable access to high-quality products and services, like COVID-19 vaccines, and create sustainable value for all our stakeholders, generate jobs, and give back to society. Founded over 150 years ago in Asia by three Swiss traders, DKSH still maintains the same entrepreneurial mindset. Be part of our diverse team of more than 33,000 people working in 36 markets across the globe. You will learn and develop both professionally and personally in a modern environment offering hybrid work arrangements. Come and meet our energetic, passionate, and purposeful team and be part of something big.
Group-wide support with video shootings, post-production, and video editing. Train other users on how to create and edit videos. Go-to person for any questions and requests around video and photo production. Support with local photo shootings and re-touching, when required.
- Organize and execute video shootings
- Advanced video post-production and editing
- Support with and execute photo shootings
- Coordinate with external photographers and videographers
- Basic re-touching of photos
- Support global team in executing and selecting images, audio, and video, for websites, social media, brochures, etc.
- Management of Group Asset Libraries (Stock libraries and inhouse Digital Asset Library)
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Experienced in video and photo production
- Good communication skill
- Fluent in English
- Understand Corporate Design
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop
- Expert in Adobe Premier Pro and Premier Rush
- Good at Adobe Lightroom
- Experience in Adobe After Effect is a plus
If you have questions, you can call +66 2 790 4000