Date PostedNovember 29, 2022
Expiration dateDecember 29, 2022
Cheil (Thailand) Ltd.
Cheil build strong connections between advertising, retail, digital, fairs, and events, offline and online touchpoints.
CORE FUNCTIONAL SKILLS
- Responsible for conceptualizing and executing in-store display for retail stores and distributors.
- Develop and source for pop & materials based on seasonal promotion& marketing direction.
- Maintain overall store VM and adhering to global guidelines.
- To ensure the effective display of merchandise in stores itself as well as in display windows in accordance with guidelines
- Assist creating product planogram for all store types
- Bachelor’s Degree in visual Merchandising / Art / Interior Design / Fashion Design or related field.
- Well aware of current fashion trends and technologies in the retail and visual merchandising industry
- Organized. Ability to multi-task and simultaneously handle several ongoing projects.
- Team player. Proactive and takes initiative
- Willing to learn and fast learner, problem-solver, responsive and dynamic in responding to tough situations or potential roadblocks.
- Knowledge of materials, understand and able to produce technical drawings for production
- Strong attention to details
- Basic in MS Office and creative software included 3ds Max, Adobe Photoshop, illustrator and AutoCAD.
- Able to travel upcountry for set up occasionally
- Good communication skills in Both Thai and English
- Good design sense, creating presentation and passion for visual merchandising.
- Preferably 1-2 years of relevant working experience or new graduates are welcome.