Date PostedDecember 14, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 13, 2023
CHANEL is a private company and a world leader in creating, developing, manufacturing and distributing luxury products. Founded by Gabrielle Chanel at the beginning of the last century, CHANEL offers a broad range of high-end creations, including Ready-to-Wear, Leather Goods, Fashion Accessories, Eyewear, Fragrances, Makeup, Skincare, Jewelry and Watches. CHANEL is also renowned for its Haute Couture collections, presented twice yearly in Paris, and for having acquired a large number of specialized suppliers, collectively known as the Métiers d’Art. CHANEL is dedicated to ultimate luxury and to the highest level of craftsmanship. It is a brand whose core values remain historically grounded on exceptional creation. As such, CHANEL promotes culture, art, creativity and “savoir-faire” throughout the world, and invests significantly in people, R&D and innovation.
- Ensure brand visibility and campaign launch at POS are inspired and timely manner.
- Responsible for assigned product category animation per marketing calendar. Ensure whenever are not covered by guidelines, to make the necessary suggestions to regional VM in creative manner. Get validation on transparency of product launch such as visual choice/cropping and counter decorations.
- Responsible for consumer events (podium/outpost/workshop) design proposal to get validation from regional team.
- Ensure all local productions are qualitative.
- Conduct store and event visit to ensure POS has the correct implementation and keep abreast of VM quality.
- Work closely with product team on forecasting VM material, management life of display material.
- Monitor project budget, ensure all spending are reasonable.
- Be part of large-scale project such as popup store, installation, and boutique/ counter opening.
- Communicate with regional VM team on validation or update progress on daily basis
Academic / Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in 3Dimensional design such as, Interior, Architecture, Visual Merchandising, Industrial, and Jewelry Design.
- Good knowledge of MAC platforms and design software such as Sketchup, Illustrator, Photoshop, and MS Office. Microsoft excel is required.
- Fluent in English and Thai is a must.
- Aboard exposure is a plus.
- Minimum 4-5 years hands-on visual merchandising experience preferably in fast-paced environment of leading beauty, lifestyle product, retail, or fashion industry.
- Experience in handling multiple projects and able to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong sense of aesthetic, composition, visual and color
- Detail oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Passion for luxury
- Highly motivated and eager to learn
- Good Team player as well as able to work independently
- Willing to travel within and outside Bangkok
- Able to work on weekend or night shift (after department store operation hours) in some circumstance
At Chanel, we are focused on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth, contributing to collective progress. We believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity, complementarity and effectiveness of our teams. We strongly encourage your application, as we value the perspective, experience and potential you could bring to CHANEL