Date PostedApril 22, 2023
Expiration dateMay 21, 2023
Pioneer of a dialogue with contemporary society across diverse cultural spheres and an influential leader in luxury fashion, Prada Group founds its identity on essential values such creative independence, transformation, and sustainable development, offering its brands a shared vision to interpret and express their spirit.
The Group owns some of the world’s most prestigious luxury brands, Prada, Miu Miu, Church’s, Car Shoe, the historic Pasticceria Marchesi and Luna Rossa, and works constantly to enhance their value by increasing their visibility and appeal.
The Group designs, manufactures and distributes ready-to-wear collections, leather goods and footwear in more than 70 countries through a network of 612 stores as well as e-commerce channels, selected e-tailers, and department stores around the world. The Group, which also operates in the eyewear and fragrances sector through licensing agreements, has 24 owned factories and approximately thirteen thousand employees.
To be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the store windows and interiors assigned based on the guidelines and creative inputs defined by the Visual Merchandising Manager with the goal of increasing sales and in compliance with the brand image and company products.
- Support the set up and maintenance of window displays and interiors, adjusting them to the type and merchandising of single stores.
- Set up and maintain in-store merchandising of the category, implementing the received guidelines and design inputs, based on sales trends, market peculiarities, customer target and reference competitors.
- Solve specific store visual merchandising challenges that require adaptations including store size and merchandising/inventory level.
- Co-ordinate with the Retail Merchandising Department to understand the merchandising guidelines and implement the visual strategy based on business needs.
- Cooperate with the Retail Merchandising Department for the implementation of appropriate outfits for the market, the customers and the season based on products in stock.
- Visit stores on a regular basis to ensure that Visual Merchandising standards are maintained in all of them.
- Provide appropriate indications to the In-Store Visual referring person.
- Cooperate with the Communication Department to the implementation of In-Store Events and Press Presentations, when required.
- Provide training to shop staff to ensure that the display is maintained up to corporate standards.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Creative Mindset
- More than 3 years of experience in VM for international fashion companies and/or in creative fields. International and/or regional experience would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator and Adobe software.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated. Able to work independently as required, but able to function as part of a larger team structure.
- Willingness to travel
- Good command of the English language