Date PostedDecember 22, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 21, 2023
Samsonite (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Samsonite is the worldwide leader in travel solutions, combining notable style with the latest design technology and the utmost attention to quality and durability. Utilizing top designer expertise from around the globe, Samsonite creates unparalleled products that fulfill the travel and lifestyle needs of the sophisticated traveler.
To cope with the business expansion in Thailand, Samsonite is now urgently looking for the right person to join our organization:
(Contract 6 Months)
Role & Responsibility
- To ensure the brands identity and highest standard of in-store presentation are achieved consistently and creatively,
- Implement and create the looks of the store as per the Brand calendar i.e. new launches, sales/promotions, marketing activation, renovation/revamping etc.
- To conduct frequent store visit to ensure appropriate visual solutions are implemented and coordinate the cascade of brand VM guidelines in store and ensure brand integrity is maintained at all times
- To Source and buy props for the stores in a cost-efficient manner and always within budget.
- Bachelor degree in Arts or related field
- Minimum experience 2 years in fashion retails experience as a Visual Merchandiser
- Fluent in Thai and English and Strong communications skills.
- Thorough knowledge of in-store presentation, good understanding of brand/collection concepts, fixture layout and customer flow
- Must be creative, imaginative, energetic, confident and good taste with a passion for fashion and possess good drawing and designing abilities with strong computerized skills
- Good organization skills and ability to work under pressure and tight schedules (after store hours on occasion for window VM or events for example)
- Good with Adobe illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
To apply, please send resume in English detailing your experience and stating your current / expected salary and availability
We are equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated confidential and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
SAMSONITE ( THAILAND ) CO., LTD.
98 Sathorn Square Office Tower, 37 th Floor, Unit 3705-3706
North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak10500
Feel free to visit our company website at www.samsonite.co.th for more information
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com