Date PostedFebruary 23, 2023
Expiration dateMarch 22, 2023
At Jim Thompson, we are looking for a Visual Merchandising Supervisor to lead a team of one or more associates that creates displays, arranges fixture placement, and decorates a store. This is to create a pleasant shopping environment and increase sales. Assist and ensure that visual merchandising converts window shoppers into prospects, drive branding, and sales goals, and maximizes profitability. As a visual supervisor, you follow company directives and guidelines but apply your artistic flair to adapt them to your store’s layout and product selection.
Job Responsibilities :
- Day-to-day operations of visual merchandising and display areas to ensure the quality of merchandise categories, following display and visual merchandising standards and guidelines to support brand strategy
- Creating appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through the entire store
- Producing window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans, and special promotions displays
- Act in alignment with the Corporate Identity of Brands, products, image, and target market
- Oversee the production and brief staff on arranging displays
- Monitor costs and work within budget
- Training sales associates and retail manager
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in fashion merchandising, exhibition design, visual communications, or business administration.
- 3 years of relevant retail experience in a luxury brand, high-end fashion, jewelry, and watch industry or in a similar capacity.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or design program, Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of a concentration in merchandising, marketing, retail management and graphic design, branding, textiles, buying, and display graphics.
- Good team management skills.
- Strong systematic organized approach to work.
- Able to travel and work in upcountry branches