Date PostedJune 20, 2023
Expiration dateJuly 12, 2023
Our teams are inspired by creativity, bold initiative and a culture of “why not?”.
We are Explorers by Nature who preserve, develop and transmit our unique heritage.
We boast a rich diversity of talented and committed people who show that luxury and sustainable development are perfectly compatible.
We do this “In the Name of Beauty”…of our customers, our products and our planet.
Explorers by Nature. Our employer brand signature and the value proposition we make to our talents – current and future – elegantly encapsulates who we are.
We are a Maison that has been exploring since its founding. A Maison that explores to imagine, invent and create, that explores to find the most beautiful ingredients in the world, and explores to craft exquisite products and spark dreams.
Guerlain is a Maison with a crystal clear raison d’être: everything we do, we do “In the Name of the Beauty” of our customers, our products and our planet. Our teams are motivated by a responsibility to preserve, develop and transmit to future generations the incomparable heritage that has been passed on to us by previous generations. This unique heritage has been shaped over 190 years of history spanning five generations of perfumers and 1,100 fragrances composed since 1828.
Guerlain creations are legendary in the worlds of fragrances, skincare and makeup, all signed by a distinctive culture of Beauty, an unwavering attachment to “Made in France” and total respect for the craft of artists and artisans alike. Our teams are characterized by rich diversity and differences, united by a shared commitment to bold initiative, innovation and a culture of “why not?”. Our people explore their own individual journeys and paths. Each day they embody and advance Guerlain’s commitment to a more beautiful and sustainable world. They are all determined to play a role
- Work closely with HQ& Regional Merchandising Team to ensure all GUERLAIN image is preserved
- Lead the design brief, planning and implementation all projects: Counters & Boutiques/ New product launches/ Counter Events/ Off location event etc.
- Work closely with Retailer/ Regional and contractors to ensure perfect execution based an aligned plan
- Provide design and technical drawings in 2D and 3D for review and submission
- Participate in new campaign forecast based on strategy and budget guidelines.
- Take part in logistic support on VM materials and POSM
- Monitor the project schedule and timelineManage project budget as per planned
- Ensure Finance activities’ processes related to projects and VMs are following the right finance process
- Source competent contractors and train current contractors to meet our standard
- Carry out furniture production inspection and sign off project completion
- Provide VM installation guideline to setup new openings and new launches
- Provide relevant planogram to all channels: boutiques, department stores, and Sephora
- Has a strong design sense that can generate ideas on POSM and furniture that will be suitable for the market
- Identify opportunity to improve visual merchandising quality and visibility in the top doors
- 3-7 years Experienced in project management or equivalent
- High leadership with Self-driven, dynamic mindset
- Excellent communication skills both Thai and English
- Good skills in Microsoft (Word, Power point and Excel)
- Have aesthetic sense of beauty
- Proficient to AutoCAD, Photoshop and Illustrator. 3D Max is a bonus
- Good team player and have high problem-solving skills